2019 JUNIOR RACE LEAGUE – SPRING SEASON
10 HEATS…5 WEEKS…1 WINNER!
If you feel that your pre-teen/teen is the next Lewis Hamilton or Danica Patrick, then our youth kart racing leagues are for you! Our Junior League is designed for children who are between 48″ to 64” in height and 8 years to 13 years of age.
Additionally, K1 Speed junior kart racing league provides children with invaluable lessons not only on racing, but sportsmanship and camaraderie as well. We believe that our youth kart league is a great way to spend time with your son or daughter and can serve as a wonderful learning experience for both! If you would like your child to become involved in this karting competition, reserve a spot for your child in our racing league today, as space is limited!
2019 WINTER/SPRING RACE LEAGUE
WEEK 1 – Tues. March 19, 2019
WEEK 2 – Tues. March 26, 2019
WEEK 3 – Tues. April 2, 2019
WEEK 4 – Tues. April 9, 2019
WEEK 5 – Tues. April 16, 2019
5 Weeks | 10 Total Heats
(5 Qualifier Sessions & 5 Races)
UNDER $20 PER RACE!
EARLYBIRD RATE: $199+HST
AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 10
- Total number of competitors = total points for the final winner. (15 racers means 1st place gets 15 points)
- 1 points less for each following place. (Same example, 2nd place gets 14 points, 3rd 13, etc.)
- 1 bonus points awarded for having the fastest qualifying time.
- Finishing results are final on day of race and will not be changed.
- In case of an incident during a position race, it will be the manager on duty decision to change positions accordingly after speaking to drivers involved.
- If a driver initiates a retaliation of a race incident during or after a final position race, that driver will be dropped automatically to the final position spot in his group and loss of points.
- If at the end of the season, there is a points tie, the driver with the best podium record will win.
- There will be one qualifying rounds consisting of 12 laps. Your single fastest lap time in this qualifier heat will be used to determine your position in the final heat.
- Final race will consist of a 12 Lap positional race.
- Final race will be a Rolling Start
- There will only be ONE start! No Restarts
*New drivers will be evenly distributed within qualifying groups.
- There will be no switching of karts at anytime during both qualifying sessions unless there is a mechanical failure or accident, which caused damage to a kart.
- There will be no switching of karts during a final race unless there is a severe mechanical failure.