Keeping You Safe When You Come Back To Race!
Since the very beginning in 2003, safety has always been our number one priority at K1 Speed. And during these crazy times, we know our commitment to safety will be more important now than ever before.
That’s why we encourage you to watch this short video. It details the extra steps we’ll be taking to provide you with a safe and healthy experience once we return to racing.
As soon as we get the “all clear” from medical professionals and our local governments, you’ll be the first to know when your local track will reopen. In the meantime, continue to stay safe out there.
ALL LOCATIONS REMAIN CLOSED
As always, K1 Speed Canada is committed to protecting the health, safety and well-being of our Team, Guests, and those around us. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 (commonly known as coronavirus) situation and are taking steps as one team to help our community stay safe and healthy based on the recommendations of Canada Public Health, CDC, WHO and Provincial and local regulatory agencies.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures with all Team Members as recommended by the medical community, including frequent handwashing, avoiding contact with your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- We are instructing Team Members who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
- In accordance with government guidelines and CDC recommendations, we have restricted all non-essential business travel and are closely reviewing all other travel by our Team Members.
Additionally, at our locations across the country, we have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our equipment and locations including:
- Conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas (including, steering wheels, helmets, screen surfaces and countertops)
- Supplying hand sanitizer, as available, throughout the center
- Providing disinfectant wipes, as available, to Guests upon request
Additional information and associated government health guidelines are available through the following resources: