Saturday June 25th 8am-10am
Sunday June 26th 8am-11am
Early Bird Price: $119
Regular Price: $149
NO REFUNDS WITHIN 1 WEEK OF EVENT
JUNIORS – Some karting experience required
(Prior outdoor karting or motocross experience or a minimum of 3 races at K1 Speed or any other indoor karting facility).
– Please arrive at K1 Speed Mississauga 10 min prior to the start of the Racing School.
– Bring along your receipt or booking info.
– Wear enclosed and comfortable shoes. (No sandals please)
– We will provide you with all you need as far as for safety gear
(helmet and head-sock). You may also bring your own.
– We will contact you if there are any changes.
– For any other questions regarding the Racing School please email [email protected]
Karting Academy Details
The Karting Academy is split into 2 categories based on age and height requirements. The JUNIOR CLASS is for kids 8 to 13-ish years of age with a minimum height of 48″ and must have some karting experience. 12 seats available per class. The ADULT CLASS is for teens/adults age 14 and up with a minimum height requirement of 58″. There are 20 seats available per class.
Guest Instructor Patricio Jourdain
Professional Racing Career:
– 2018 Freightliner Truck Series Driver
– 2017 NASCAR Peak Series Driver
– 2013 Grand Am Continental Tire Series Team Nissan Driver
– 2005 NASCAR Corona Series Rookie of the Year award.
– 2004 Touring Car National Champion – Mexico
– 2003 Formula Renault USA / Formula BMW Europe
– 2002 Barber Dodge National Championship USA
Karting Academy Includes:
- Drivers Welcome / Racing Concepts
- Track Session 1 – Warm Up
- Track Walk Through
- Track Session 2 – Follow Instructor
- Evaluation 1 – Group Feedback
- Track Session 3 – Practice Session
- Evaluation 2 – Individual Feedback
- Track Session 4 – Final Practice (Adults only)
I would like to say thank you Patricio. My son joined the K1 Speed junior league last year and got first one time all of last year. Then he did your junior class this year in Sacramento. And wow, what a difference. My son has gone from getting third or so in qualifying and the race to dominating both. Since your class he has got the pole on 2 out of the 3 races and won all three.! I don’t know what kind of magic dust you sprinkle on these kids but its working. Keep up the good work and Dylan will be seeing you in the adult class soon.
A very, very good trading session at Addison today! You were an excellent instructor and have a wealth of experience! The class was well planned and ran perfectly. You and the staff ran a very efficient and perfectly executed program; congratulations. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. It will help me running at buffalo grove as well as auto crossing and road course racing with my classic 67 Camaro!
Thank you again for a fantastic session today. It was a lot of fun and I appreciated how clearly you articulated everything. I found the track walk and concepts about weight transfer and braking especially helpful. I lowered my previous best time by almost a full second and am excited to get back out there to practice what we learned!
The program truly exceeded our expectations and our son enjoyed every minute of it!!
Rehn had a great time and learned so much. That is definitely a day he will remember and learn from for years to come. It is great to see his quick improvement and attention to technical details that revolve around Karting, and racing in general.
My boys Marcus & Matt talked about their experience the entire ride home, and they’re already asking about taking the next time in Anaheim. The personalized attention and individualized instruction were a more than I expected. I would HIGHLY recommend your class to anyone!
This was a fantastic experience from the very start. Patricio graciously welcomed drivers as we came in. He had a positive and cheerful attitude that added to the classroom environment. The school setup was very efficiently organized, from the welcome to the final race. I was able to drop my laptime by almost a full second! I was able to take away knowledge to further improve my time!
The three of us had a wonderful time at your facility during the Patrico Jordain class. Patrico is as talented as an instructor as he is a racer. Thanks for putting on the class.