Winter/Spring Race League – 10 Heats – 5 Weeks – 1 Winner!
If you feel that your pre-teen/teen is the next Lewis Hamilton or Danica Patrick, then our youth kart racing leagues are for you! Our Junior League is designed for children who are between 48? to 64” in height and 8 years to 13 years of age.
2019 Junior League Schedule
Registration starts at 6:00 pm. Racing begins promptly at 6:30pm.
no late registrations after start of racing.
– Each weekly event includes the following:
12 Lap Qualifier – standard qualifying for best time.
12 Lap Final – rolling start final race.
plus HST, until March 10th for all events
A $375 Value
Terms Of Participation:
– Must pre-purchase 5-week League Package to be eligible to participate in the Junior Race League.
– 5-week League Package includes a total of 10 League heats
– Races can only be used during league nights (non-transferable)
– All participants must meet qualifications for riding in Junior Karts
- Total number of competitors = total points for the final winner. (15 racers means 1st place gets 15 points)
- 1 points less for each following place. (Same example, 2nd place gets 14 points, 3rd 13, etc.)
- 1 bonus points awarded for having the fastest qualifying time.
- Finishing results are final on day of G.P. and will not be changed.
- In case of an incident during a position race, it will be the manager on duty decision to change positions accordingly after speaking to drivers involved.
- If a driver initiates a retaliation of a race incident during or after a final position race, that driver will be dropped automatically to the final position spot in his group and loss of points.
- If at the end of the season, there is a points tie, the driver with the best podium record will win.
- There will be one qualifying round consisting of 12 laps. Your single fastest lap time in this qualifier heat will be used to determine your position in the final heat
- Final race will consist of a 12 lap positional race
- There will only be ONE rolling start! No restarts are allowed.
- New drivers will be evenly distributed within qualifying groups.
- There will be no switching of karts at anytime during both qualifying sessions unless there is a mechanical failure or accident, which caused damage to a kart.
- There will be no switching of karts during a final race unless there is a severe mechanical failure.